(If I had words to make a day for you,
I'd sing you a morning, golden and true.
I would make this day last for all time,
And fill your nights with moon shine.)
There's something so spectacular about the thought of singing a morning golden and true.I would make this day last for all time,
And fill your nights with moon shine.)
Maybe it's because presently I have other thoughts...I just can't seem to put them into words tonight...Maybe I'll sing you a morning tomorrow...
__________________________________________________________________
p.s. my husband is walking around the apartment singing "You don't always die from tobacco, sometimes you just lose a lung. You don't always die from tobacco, sometimes they just snip out your tongue..." in a robotic voice. I asked him why. He said he can't help it if it's "a catchy song".
3 comments:
In my defense, it is very catchy...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRHvZazd4IM
please please please get this out of your head before this weekend!!!! and thanks for the babe clip- made me smile :).
it IS a catchy song. :P i side with Luke.
the word i have to type in to authenticate this post is "micated." also catchy b/c it sounds like a real word....
...but it's not. i'm so let down, Google.
Post a Comment