Monday, February 16, 2009

Picture Project Post--February 10th through February 15th

I know that I've been pretty absent this past week. I have some thoughts, just not enough for a blog post! Hopefully I'll get back on the ball soon. In the meantime, here are some pictures for your enjoyment!
______________________________

February 10, 2009: Making Valentine's for our sisters and brother. It was quite entertaining! =)




February 11, 2009:
Out and about in Adams Morgan cheering the Heels onto victory over the Dookies with our friend Uzma!


February 12, 2009: What would be my normal Tuesday-Thursday routine, volunteering at DC Central kitchen. I say would be because I got a part time job. Now it will be volunteering once a week on the mornings I have free. DC Central Kitchen is an amazing organization. Maybe I'll tell you about it one day.

February 13, 2009: Out on a date, thanks to Mom and Dad T. We went to this yummy Mexican Restaurant with delicious guacamole! =)


February 14, 2009:
Celebrating Valentine's Day downtown at the National Portrait Gallery with the Nationals' Racin' Presidents! For more pictures see the end of our Gettysburg album here.

February 15, 2009: Luke and I go to a weekly Marriage Seminar. This was one of the delicious refreshments this week. It was too beautiful to eat! So I took a picture to remember it and then dug in. It was even more tasty than it was beautiful! =)

_______________________________
Happy Valentine's Day and Happy President's Day, everyone!

4 comments:

Evie said...

You guys are so adorable!

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of you and Luke in the middle! And it makes me happy that you are friends with Uzma, as well, b/c I'm friends with Eva. :-D

Anonymous said...

lhey love, just finished catching up on a whola lotta of your life. glad to see you two are well-- i miss you like crazy and you always come to mind lots, wondering how you've been and missing that spot in my life only you've ever been able to fill! love you-- say hi to luke as well for me. when will you be in nc again?
- elisabeth e.

Liz Hundley said...

was the restaurant rosa mexicana? i LOVE their guac!!!!! (almost as much as i love you....but not quite ;)